The list of Waitrose CTP research projects students can apply for are currently available on our Current Opportunities page. They are also advertised on FindaPhD.com.
Follow these steps below to apply for a CTP PhD project
- Download Application Form, Referee Form and Diversity Information Form
- Complete the Application Form and Diversity Information, rename the document with your ‘Name and Application Form’ e.g. Joe Bloggs Application Form, Joe Bloggs Diversity Information
- Send the completed Application Form, Diversity Information Form and a CV to email address as indicated within the project advert. Go to Current Opportunities page and click on Learn More for project adverts.
- Send the referee document to two referees and request them to forward the referee document to the email address as indicated in the project advert
- You will receive a generic acknowledgment in receipt of successfully sending the application documents
- Please note if you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
- In the meantime if you have any issues or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org